About Me

My photo
My work is the fruit of who I am. Does not matter if I like it or not, I am an artist. It comes from an intrinsic need..it is my imagination pulsing to come alive... I create an image and call that the essence of my soul and allege that it is just enough to explain everything else in my whole life. Now at this stage of my existence, I am far away from the time when these things may caused me embarrassment. What? An artist? What do you mean by that? I mean an artist, just an artist It is simple like that.

Friday, October 7, 2011

The Dark Thought








What is this thing floating on top of me?  Who is this bird and where it came from? I found it in my mind yesterday when I was looking for things to write about as my therapist recommended …
I don’t like him. He has humongous wings, and a cloud of black powder splashes from it when he moves. He looks so focused and I am afraid that he is staring at me. I have the impression from his body language that he is moving his head as if he is calculating something. Oh my! How come I came up with that being?
…I am going to sell this bird this Saturday at the Hillcrest Farmers market. I want let it go. I bet somebody will find it funny and buy for some reason. It was just a thought anyway…let it fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment