About Me

My photo
My work is the fruit of who I am. Does not matter if I like it or not, I am an artist. It comes from an intrinsic need..it is my imagination pulsing to come alive... I create an image and call that the essence of my soul and allege that it is just enough to explain everything else in my whole life. Now at this stage of my existence, I am far away from the time when these things may caused me embarrassment. What? An artist? What do you mean by that? I mean an artist, just an artist It is simple like that.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Artists Are Prophets Some Times



The dudes from Bird Rock Arts are what these modern days have produce in California. It is June, 2012 and we have here a passionate surfer that paints landscapes, an innovating photographer , an oil portrait Japanese master, a sculptor that is reinventing recycling, and an acclaimed “poetic with birds” Brazilian artist.

They are working on fresh, delicious organic art. Every day they are creating art just because it is what they were called to do. The artist is a prophet sometimes and most of the time the artist is a reporter of their times. They image goes to eternity as a document for the generations to come. They are artists after all…..it is simple like that:
Ryan Pennel, Kazuaki Uehara, Robin Bellew, Robert Kreidt, Maria Parenteau

No comments:

Post a Comment