About Me

My photo
My work is the fruit of who I am. Does not matter if I like it or not, I am an artist. It comes from an intrinsic need..it is my imagination pulsing to come alive... I create an image and call that the essence of my soul and allege that it is just enough to explain everything else in my whole life. Now at this stage of my existence, I am far away from the time when these things may caused me embarrassment. What? An artist? What do you mean by that? I mean an artist, just an artist It is simple like that.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lonely Sunday


ITS SUNDAY EVERYBODY!!



I remember Sundays that I had to drag myself through it, I recall passing the long hours of boredom trying to make sense on those feelings that the last day of the week usually brings. It is not that I am dying here or have to take a pill or something, it is just that I am not excited enough, my soul is very quiet resting in a corner of expectations. At least is sunny today, what makes me feel fuzzy; the fact that I can go outside and walk to distract my mind gives me a little relieved. I should walk to the beach and spend a time there thinking about things… It is good to seat alone and put your life in perspective.



"It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

It is good for a man to bear the yoke
while he is young.

Let him sit alone in silence,
for the LORD has laid it on him."

Jeremiah 3:24,25,26



1 comment:

  1. Meditar é o melhor exercício para conhecer a ti mesmo, para policiar suas açoes e resgatar o melhor que há em si.
    Firme na fé!

    ReplyDelete